February 1, 2011

All About Us

Stumble Twitter Digg This
I have been a big fan of craft blogs for a couple of years now.  I have gotten some great ideas from them, and my house has definitely benefitted!  But, one thing I noticed while perusing dozens of these blogs is the seemingly endless funds some of these women have to support their craft habits. I, unfortunately, am not in that category.  And then I discovered upcycling. Upcycling, for those who don't know, is the process of taking something old, whether it is clothes, furniture or simply cardboard boxes, and turning it in to something useful. The old adage, "one man's trash, is another man's treasure" goes a long way around here.

The goal of Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle is to bring you the best upcycled crafts from all over the blogosphere. I will try to highlight as many of these great projects as I can. And, if you have one that you would like to have highlighted, please email me!  I would love to hear all about it!

3 upcyclers said:

Amanda said...

I love your blog! I also have a limited budget and love to upcycle. Thanks for checking out my blog. :)

Amanda thelittlegiggler.blogspot.com

Anna-Leigh said...

Just recently found your blog. I feel the same way, who has all that money? I try and use what I have around to work on my little projects. I've seen some great stuff on here!

Brid said...

Great blog! I love using old things/rubbish/ natural stuff for crafts, this site is a treasure chest for me!