August 25, 2011

Flowers and more Flowers!

Stumble Twitter Digg This
Soda bottle flowers

I don't know about you, but I love flowers. Usually, I'm a pretty sensible girl about gifts, but when it comes to flowers, that all goes out the window.  I am not one of those girls who hates getting flowers because they just die and would rather have something longer lasting. I LOVE flowers.  Fresh flowers in particular. Free delivery flowers are the absolute best.  And when I can't have fresh flowers, I will do the very next best thing.  Make some! 

Here are a couple of some of the best flower projects I've highlighed on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. 
Plastic Cup Flowers

Egg Carton Flowers
Flowers are an incredibly versatile and cheap way to decorate. It is so easy to change them out according to the seaons, and my kids love watching them change.  Not only that, but you can make new flowers for each season, if you are the ambitious sort. I am not.  I do love me some flowers, but in all honesty, the flowers around my house get changed about once a year!

Have you done any amazing upcycle flower projects that you feel like sharing?  Leave a link in the comments, and I'll stop by. I would love to highlight a few more!

Speaking of which, do you guys like link parties?  If I held a weekly upcycle link party, would you link up?  Leave me a comment or shoot me an email because I would love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

0 upcyclers said: