August 16, 2011

A Quick Note

Stumble Twitter Digg This
I apologize for my absence this past weekend. I have been working on a new project that I am pretty excited about.  A friend and I have been working hard for the past couple of months getting a new site put together, and yesterday was the official launch!

Can I take a minute of your time and tell you a little bit about it?  Well, Heather and I decided that there needed to be a better resource for bloggers, particularly those who were still new to navigating the blogosphere. So, we decided to create one.  Blossoming Bloggers is a place to pick up tips on every aspect of blogging: writing, blog design, monetizing, social media, networking.

We are so excited about our new venture and would love to have you stop by and take a look around.  We hope to see you there!


Photobucket

0 upcyclers said: