December 10, 2011

Review: Truly Awesome Cookies!

Stumble Twitter Digg This


I love cookies. Who's with me?  This is the season of cookies.  And sometimes, amidst the parties, recitals, choir concerts and shopping you don't have time to make cookies to take to your next event. The solution is this: Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Bzz Agent sent me some samples to try out, and I'm gonna be honest here, I ate most of them.  Oh sure, the kids had one, or one.  But, well, they were pretty good.

I am pretty loyal to my homemade cookies. Simple as that.  But these were pretty good. Possibly the best store bought cookies that I have had.  They definitely the biggest.  And with a glass of milk, mmm.  Wow, just thinking about them makes me want some right now.

So, the next time you don't have the time to make your own cookies, pick up a box of Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies from your local Kroger store.
Photobucket

0 upcyclers said: