December 16, 2011

Oral B Stages party!

Stumble Twitter Digg This
A few weeks ago we had some friends come to our house to have our Oral B Stages party, provided by Mommy Parties.  Lots of little friends filled our teeny living room, excited to come and play!  We ate popcorn, we watched Winnie the Pooh, we sang all about the "Bacson" and we screamed over our brand new toothbrushes and toothpaste. 

And the favorite part of the day:  Ring around the rosies.  

I don't know what it is about a new toothbrush or toothpaste.  But it was like Christmas.  Winnie the Pooh toothbrush!  Cars toothpaste!  I even got a big hug and a Thank You! from my four year old.  And that doesn't just happen.  As I put the goody bags together, I thought, "Oh, well. At least the mom's will like these goody bags.  There were toothbrushes and toothpaste, yes, but also coupons.  But, BUT the kids were so much more excited than I thought they would be.  

And do you know what I have noticed since the party? My boys ASK to brush their teeth.  That has never happened before.  In fact, there may have been some bribery previous to receiving the cool new toothbrushes and toothpaste.  Thanks to MommyParties for the great time!  
Photobucket

1 upcyclers said:

Ethan Pew said...

Hahaha! They clearly enjoyed the party. I know what they were waiting for: the give aways. The theme of the party can definitely teach kids the value of taking care of their teeth.

Ethan Pew