December 21, 2011

Picked up the Kids

Stumble Twitter Digg This


Contribution by Kennith Griffin

When I picked up the kids and moved them here I knew it would be tough. They’re great kids but there’s something to be said for not uprooting a bunch of middle schoolers halfway through the school year but I just couldn’t do anything about it, the promotion was here and here only. I got us www.DirectStarTV.com for the new house and hired a sitter from a local university to make it feel more like our set up back east but they still had a tough time adjusting. I think just having to relearn the social structure at a new school is hard enough but when you’re 12 or 14 it’s even harder, you know? The good news is that I love my new job and I’m having a lot of fun in the new city…tons of great restaurants and things like that to take advantage of so at the end of the day I feel good about our decision to come here. There’s always something going on that I don’t have to plan!

Photobucket

0 upcyclers said: