January 20, 2012

Worn Me OUT

Stumble Twitter Digg This

Posted by Jerold Austin
This move has plumb wore me out. I had no idea there were so many things involved with picking up a family and moving it two states over but I really can't wait until things settle down and we can get back to life as it used to be. The kids are actually really excited about the new house because we have a pool now in a fenced in backyard so the dog can run around with them. I'm more concerned about getting all boxes unpacked and contacting people like Direct TV to set up service but no one sees all the little things that go into making a move run smoothly. My husband has started his new job in he's working 12 hour days right now so he's not much help either. I think he assumes because I stay home with the kids all day I got free time running out of my ears but that couldn't be any further from the actual truth!

Photobucket
*sponsored post

0 upcyclers said: