February 28, 2012

Unicorn City

Stumble Twitter Digg This


I got to go see this last weekend.  Have you heard about it?  Because I really hadn't.  I had driven past a few billboards on the freeway and thought, "Unicorn City? What in the world?"  I really wasn't sure what to expect.  But I have to tell you that I was not disapointed.  I laughed through the entire movie.

It's all about a guy whose whole world revolves around a game.  And he will do just about anything to keep it that way.  It is a fabulous journey he takes to find his way from fantasy, to reality and back.  If you are a Napoleon Dynamite fan or a Monty Python fan (or both) you will really enjoy this movie.  It is quirky and clean and hilarious.  Enjoy! 

P.S. If you see it and share a review on Salt Lake Tribune, Rotten Tomatoes or IMDb you will be entered to win an Xbox Kinect.  And that is for a good OR bad review.  So go see it!

0 upcyclers said: