April 12, 2012

Mommy Parties: Moshling Bobble Bots

Stumble Twitter Digg This
Mommy Parties sponsored Moshi Bobble Bots
I was thrilled when I found out that we got to host a Mommy Parties Moshi Monsters Bobble Bots party. If you have never heard of Bobble Bots, don't feel bad, because I hadn't either.  The idea behind it is really quite simple.  You are familiar with bobble heads right?  Well, Bobble Bots has just one upped them.  They are bobble head monsters that move.  For a few days, you couldn't walk around our house without a Bobble Bot crossing your path.  
moshling monsters
Luckily, Bobble Bots have houses that are meant to contain them.  There is an "I Scream Shop," and a "Gross-ery Store." They are monsters, remember.  My kids didn't really get the pun, but I thought it was kind of funny. They were too busy watching their little people wander around the "habitats" as my girls like to call them.  We had our little friends join us for the party and they were just as enthralled.  
moshling monster
They had a fabulous time putting the "habitats" together and then making up story after story about the monsters and their houses.  They played and the monsters bobbled and fun was had by all.  
moshi moshling
Bobble Bots would make a great birthday present for friends or your kids.  They are available on Amazon and Toy Wiz.  

0 upcyclers said: