May 3, 2012

Do you have a wooden playset?

Stumble Twitter Digg This

This post brought to you by Flood Wood Care. All opinions are 100% mine.

When we moved into our house, we had to replace our back porch. The inspector had pointed out the rotting wood in the supports and when he kicked it, the whole thing just about caved in.  So, we believed him. It took a very long time to make it come to pass, but after a very long wait, we had stairs leading out the back door and into the backyard.  I don't know who was more excited: me or the kids!

It is a small porch, just a little landing and about 6 steps.  It was lovely and new. . . for a few years.  But after the rain and snow and sun and 4 year olds, well, it just isn't quite as nice.  We have been saying for a loooong time that we need to do something with that. Paint it? Stain it?  I was kind of excited when I found Flood® Wood Care because I really think that just might solve our problem.  Flood® Wood Care protects and preserves your wood projects, things like decks, porches, fences, you know.  The stuff your going to be using like crazy for the next couple of months.  

flood.com

My husband and I aren't particularly knowledgeable about such things.  Honestly,  I had no idea that we needed to stain that wood ever at all until my husband told me.  That is one of the great things about Flood® Wood Care: I don't have be an expert on staining wood. I just have to let Flood® Wood Care do the work for me.  Which is good, because, let's be honest, the last thing that I have time to do is research wood staining.  So, when you realize that your massive wooden playground in your backyard needs to be stained this summer, don't bother wasting time researching, just grab Flood® Wood Care.  

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 upcyclers said: