June 4, 2012

Top 10 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids!

Stumble Twitter Digg This
crafts for kids

School's out!  Or, at least, our school is!  Do you know what you will be doing with your kids this summer?  I've been brainstorming for weeks, but I still feel like I only have a handful of ideas.  I thought I would go through some of the archives and find the best TP roll crafts to do with your kids.  I figured I wasn't the only mom out there at a loss!  


toilet roll crafts
from A Little Learning for Two

craft toilet paper rolls
from TP Craft


paper roll crafts
from Silly Eagle Books

toilet paper tubes

from Red Ted Art

cardboard paper tubes
from Crafts by Amanda 

crafts
from Red Ted Art

from TP Craft

crafts
from TP Craft
crafts
from Crafts by Amanda 

crafts
from The Imagination Tree



Hope this helps make summer a little more fun for your kids and a little bit easier for you.  If you know of any more great toilet paper tube crafts floating around out there, let us know!  Happy Summer!
Photobucket

1 upcyclers said:

highest shelf said...

The marble run looks like a great idea. We are making 'desk tidy's for Father's day in girls' club but the mess factor is about 10 times more than I expected, as usual.