September 15, 2012

Fall is my Favorite

Stumble Twitter Digg This

This post brought to you by Scotts Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.

This is my absoluely totally and completely favorite time of year. I am so ready for the hot summer days to go away and to pull out my cardigans and boots. My kids start playing outside again because the heat isn't unbearable.  We start going on evening walks and leaving the windows open. And the leaves. How I love the leaves.  

There is one bit of fall that I don't feel like I fully take advantage of.  The whole Fall gardening aspect.  In the spring, I'm all over it, so excited to get green things in the ground after months of brown, but by this time of year, I'm just kind of waiting for last few plants to die.  But how much easier it would be to Find beauty in the Fall, if I did things like this

or like this

I might actually start liking my yard again.  Both of these projects are pretty simple when you think about it. Collect some ceramic pots and hit your local nursery for some in season mums, ferns and ornamental grasses.  While you're there pick up some Miracle Grow Potting Mix and Liquafeed to help make your pots as beautiful as they possibly can be.

 Liquafeed_Advanced.JPG

Create an arrangment with your fall plants and make sure to water and feed them adequately.  Your yard will be full of color before you know it.  You can find out more about Miracle Grow products for your fall projects on the Miracle-Gro Facebook page

MiracleGro Logo(1).jpg

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 upcyclers said: